The Great Datchet Bake Off
Brought to you in association with
Back again for 2019!
The Datchet Fete is working to bring you another
Great Datchet Bake Off!
We know Datchet is a hot bed of baking talent. So now is the time to prove it!
Our theme for 2019 is to bake a cake and decorate it in a wartime theme. Lots of ideas on the internet, so get googling!
Prizes for the best entry in each class
Here are the rules:
1. One entry per person
2. The judge's decision is final
3. There will be two classes, one for adults, one for children aged 16 and under. Details below.
4. There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in both classes.
5. Please bring cakes along by 1.30pm to the Bake Off tent. Any cakes submitted later than this time cannot be accepted for judging.
6. When you submit your entry, you will be asked if you are willing to donate it for sale at the Fete, otherwise you are welcome to take it home after judging.
7. The winners will be announced at 3pm or soon after.
So, Good Luck and Happy Baking!